“I had never seen a man like you; so strong, so sexy. I’d never felt that kind of want before.” … The elation John feels at watching Sherlock’s face as he falls apart almost eclipses his own arousal; that he has done this to the dark angel of his dreams rocks him, takes him to pieces in an earth shattering minute.”—"Beauty Shot" by Mazarin221b
__________. That’s how I want to die.
- Spontaneous human combustion.
- American Gladiators.
- Getting really high.
- Eating the last known bison.
What’s that sound?
- Raping and pillaging.
- Classist undertones.
- Glenn Beck catching his scrotum on a curtain hook.
A romantic, candlelight dinner would be incomplete without __________.
- Sharing needles.
- A salty surprise.
- A look-see.
- The Tempur-Pedic Swedish Sleep System.
What’s my anti-drug?
- 72 virgins.
- Passing a kidney stone.
- My collection of high-tech sex toys.
__________ is a slippery slope that leads to __________.
- Licking things to claim them as your own … Dying of dysentery.
- Penis envy … Racism.
- Stifling a giggle at the mention of Hutus and Tutsis … Expecting a burp and vomiting on the floor.
- Same-sex ice dancing … A hot mess.
Final Round: Haiku
- Porn stars / Pac-Man uncontrollably guzzling cum / The Pope
- My inner demons / Leaving an awkward voicemail / Pretending to care
- White people / Horrifying laser hair removal accidents / AXE Body Spray
- Shaquille O’Neal’s acting career / Black people / Mutually-assured destruction
**Confused? Read this:
What is Cards Against Humanity?
"Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
Unlike most of the party games you’ve played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.”
So, you may or may not be aware that the lovely lady running benedictcumberbatch.co.uk has set up a charity donation site in honour of the lovely Benedict’s birthday. The money raised will be donated to the Teenage Cancer Trust.
Her original target was £250. Current total? £5,070.21. If you…
Will they take my measly American money? Because this is just too amazing not to do.